Our Final Floodlit Competition
Sponsored by The Black Bull, Lauder
The Willie Pryde Trophy:- Mon 13th Sep 7.00pm
was won by Ian Swan with Runner Up John McCann
Stow Bowling Club was founded in 1891. Centrally located in
the Village of Stow the Bowling Club is one of many such Clubs in the Scottish
Borders, located 8 miles North of Galashiels and 26 miles South of Edinburgh.
Established in 1891, our membership consists of Bowling and Social Members,
of all ages. We take part in all the Border and Scottish Bowling Association
competitions and play Open Club competitions throughout the Annual Bowling
Calendar. The Bowling Green and Clubhouse occupy a central location within
the Village and have been an important contribution to the Social Fabric of
the Village for well over a Century. As well as being a hive of activity around
the Lawn Bowling Season the clubrooms continue to have a social focus for
the Village throughout the winter.